Returning a order placed online
We have a 14 day return policy on all orders place online
You will need to notify us within 14 days if you intend to return your order. You will then have 14 days to return your full order to us (at the buyers cost).
We cannot accept returns on the following:
- Loose tiles or partial orders
- Damaged or unboxed tiles
How to return your order
- Securely wrap your order to the pallet the order was delivered on
- Attach the return address to the pallet (see below)
- Use a pallet network with a good reputation
- Take pictures of the pallet before it leaves
94 Crofton Lane
Returning a orders placed in-store
Orders in store are ordered in specially and therefore classed as a special order and non returnable. We will always endevour to check with the supplier / manufacturer on whether retuns can be made but this can only be done on a case by case basis and may incur handling and shipping charges.